Albia Biocare the most reputed PCD Franchise specialist company offers Pharma Franchise Opportunity in India. As a PCD Franchise company, we understand our responsibility to enhance the quality of life of society. On this page, we share our Vision, Our Mission, Our Work Ethic and values, Who we are, our divisions and also a bit about our Vendor Base.
To achieve recognition as a PCD Franchise Company with superior quality herbal and pharmaceutical products and to have mutually rewarding long-term relationships with suppliers, pharmaceutical & healthcare community and our field associates across our markets in Asian & African countries.
• To introduce the widest range of formulations meeting highest standards of quality.
• Develop deep markets In Asian & African countries with a long-term approach, maintaining the highest ethical standards at each step.
Our Work Ethic and Our Values
• We at Albia Biocare,well known name in Pharma Franchise business, strive to ensure that all our products surpass the expectations of our esteemed customers in terms of quality, packing & delivery. Customer Satisfaction is very vital for any successful business, so Customers are the focus of everything we do.
• Albia Biocare gives great stress on all inputs and feedback from the market and continuously works to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers.
• Albia Biocare believes that People are the most important asset in any successful organisation and we strive to provide a safe, secured, enriching and rewarding career for all our team members.
• We always work on building mutually rewarding long-term relationships with suppliers, pharmaceutical & healthcare community and our field associates across our markets in Asian & African countries.
• We believe that trust, mutual respect and ethical behaviour are essential to our relationships with our Business Associates, our Customers as well as the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare community. We follow the highest ethical standards while conducting our business and ensure that our conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of our Corporate Vision, Our Mission, Our Values as well as the laws of the lands we operate in.
• Albia Biocare as PCD Pharma Company in India believes that only a profitable and sustainable business can ensure its contribution to society at large and economy in particular.
• Albia Biocare believes that understanding and adapting suitable technologies helps in delivering better and faster products as well as services to the customers,
• Honesty and Integrity can never be compromised under any circumstances.
Pankaj Goyal, BE (Hons.), M.B.A. with a wide range of experience in Government, Public and as well Corporate sector. He has handled very responsible and senior level positions in Government of India, Bharti Airtel Limited and Alcatel-Lucent India Limited. He has vast experience in marketing, handling complex business operations with diverse teams including a stint as Director in an MNC. Entrepreneurial spirit has enabled Pankaj to leave the Corporate world and co-found Albia Biocare.
Munish Goyal, is a Post graduate in Pharmacy (M.Pharma) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences, Bangalore and MBA from Symbiosis University, Pune. He has significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry. He had held several senior management positions including the position of the Senior Research Scientist of Dabur Research Foundation, Ghaziabad and Group leader of Torrent Research Centre, Ahmedabad. He had the part of Research team of Ind-Swift Ltd, Panchkula and also got experience of Quality assurance in Paksons Pharmaceuticals, New Delhi. During his Pharma industry tenure, he has worked on Research and Development of new formulations.
We are getting our formulations manufactured from WHO/ISO/, GMP certified plants in excise free zones of India. We choose these vendors based on different aspects such as ingredients used, infrastructure and financial stature, in a professional manner. These vendors make sure to formulate the products using premium grade ingredients and innovative techniques in adherence with the norms and standards applicable for pharma industry.
© Copyright 2017-2021. All Rights reserved PharmaFlair - B2B Marketplace